[BRLTTY] [OT] Re: How do you read books?

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 20:20:01 EST 2018

> But what I would like is for the cursor to do that each line or
> window.  Then I would never have to press an extra keystroke when at
> the bottom of the page, because it would scroll and I could just keep
> reading.

Some people like that; I don't. I want to know when I get to the bottom of
the page just like I know it when reading a paper book.

I do include a helper app that scrolls one line every X seconds.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll