[BRLTTY] Introduction and a question

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Nov 9 15:30:49 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Fanus on 2018/11/09 at 15:06 +0200]

>This is totally new to me so I hope I would not ask too many questions.

I can't speak for other lists, but on this list you're welcome to ask
questions.

>The first is how do I download the english manual. I did try to do from the
>website but I got a package with a Portugese manual.

That shouldn't happen, so could you please let us know what you did so we can
check it out? The web site contains the manual in English, French, and, yes,
Portuguese.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |