[BRLTTY] Reading 132 Column Screens with 80 Column Braille

wmichaelb at fuse.net wmichaelb at fuse.net
Thu Nov 15 12:33:53 EST 2018

Samuel and Dave, thank you. I edited Andre's console-setup file to
display 80 columns as default, so we're 98% there. The final issue
is that even with only 80 columns displayed by tty, he still misses
the first few letters on the left of a line. The behavior starts after he
logs into his unix shell account and selects either Pine or Lynx, or
changes from one to the other. Pushing button 3 gives him all the
letters on the left, and therefore all the letters in one line since the
display is set to 80 columns. Is there a way to set the default
location to the left braille window? Thanks again for all your
help.