[BRLTTY] Prompt matching.

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Sat Oct 13 12:09:43 EDT 2018

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018, Dave Mielke wrote:

> I haven't heard any feedback on the current implementation of this feature yet,
> but I do have a question about it:
>
> Right now, if at least one prompt pattern is defined then the original scheme
> isn't used. I'm thinking that it might be more useful if the original scheme
> were implicitly still used (as a fallback) in the case that none of the
> patterns match.

I don't think that would be a good idea.  If you did explicitly define a
prompt match, that's most likely because the default one doesn't match
what you want, or worse it matches what you don't want. So the best
thing to do in that context is simply to alert the user that no matching
prompts are available.

Nicolas