[BRLTTY] Braille Display

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Dec 14 05:06:11 EST 2019

Hi,

When replying to a message, could you please make sure to quote the
original message with > signs in front of the lines you are quoting? You
mail user agent should do that for you, without that your response is a
bit difficult to read.

Justin Cunningham (2019/12/13 18:06 +0000):
> I am from Ireland, entering the BT Young Scientist competition!

Okay.

> > One possibility would be for your prototype to implement an existing
> > protocol. That way it would be supported out of the box but I don't know
> > whether that's allowed or not.
>
> There are no rules against something like that. Would you be talking
> about the Microsoft/Apple USB protocol, or are there others?

Every manufacturer of braille display has its own protocol, sometimes
one manufacturer has several of them.*

> I’m not sure if I’m replying properly because I never got your reply
> and only seen this in the daily summary. Thanks for your response
> though!

Ah! You may have to subscribe to the list to make sure you receive the

Shérab.