[BRLTTY] Linux screen driver.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Feb 28 08:53:52 EST 2019

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2019/02/28 at 21:42 +0800]

>> Okay. As I see it, then, charset= in 6.0 is working. Do you agree?
>
>Yes, but not compatible.

How is it not compatible? If you're comparing it to the (rather old, now) 2.14
older kernel, it could well be that UTF-8 output wasn't the default way back
then. This being said, I'm sure that there's a command line way to disable
UTF-8 output. My opinion is that if charset= is working with UTF-8 output
disabled then it's working. In other words, whatever incompatibility you're
seeing is in the newer kernel - not in brltty.

>How about FWINRT command bug?

Yes, so let's get back to fixing problems with Unicode support of wide
characters. Please explain this problem in detail, and, if possible, let me
know how to reproduce it.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |