[BRLTTY] Update on QWERTY Keyboard

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:27:11 EST 2019

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> Then type, say, abcde (in that order) with no modifier key, with the left then
> right shift key, with the left then right alt key, with the left then right
> control key, etc. Just be sure to let me know exactly the order that you typed
> the keys in.

Further testing on the device with no terminal output indicated that the right shift key was indeed broken. I might need to send it in for servicing.
So, with that done, the only keys that don't seem to register in brltty is the meta or alt key. Control keys work, with the key table you attached.
Here is a log file.
The typing order was:
abc space - with no modifier
abc space - with left alt key