[BRLTTY] Hims BrailleEdge clipboard functions

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 29 14:52:49 EST 2019

[quoted lines by Chris Moore on 2019/01/29 at 14:32 -0500]

>I'm sure I’ll get better results with the clipboard functions.

Of course! And I now understand why you were getting those "alert 10"
initiated directly from the code, there also is a way for a driver or the key
table processing framework to enqueue one via the command mechanism.

>I just finished creating an NKJV Bible in Braille format.  Let me know if you
>know of anyone who might be interested.

Sure. My web site - mielke.cc - also has an easy to navigate KJV with an easy
to use search form. Also, I have the KJV as one verse per line in a single
file.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |