[BRLTTY] Windows First Run

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Sun Oct 6 17:01:08 EDT 2019

     I had an older version, perhaps 5.2 working on Windows 7. Since the
other person was asking about it, I decided to try it on Windows 10.  If
you look at the README file it says

"This is an unofficial build of BRLTTY 6.0 which also includes a few
fixes for Windows"

When I run the install.bat, I get these errors:

BRLTTY 6.0 rev unknown [http://brltty.app/]
brltty.exe: OpenSCManager error 5: Access is denied.
The service name is invalid.
The first error comes from the batch file running "brltty -I".