[BRLTTY] Windows First Run

Oriana Neulinger o.neulinger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:34:32 EDT 2019

You, my friend, are a scholar and an esteemed sage. I have received report
that the device is finally displaying the desired Braille, and we are both
most grateful for your assistance.

A further note: I'm not sure if it's because of age or disuse, but this
Alva's cursor buttons aren't very responsive at first, and become more
responsive as the unit is used. I think I've heard some people say this
before.

I'm having her use the display for a half hour to test for further issues,
but I'm going to consider this topic closed. Thanks again for all your
help.