[BRLTTY] ALVA Satellite Traveler 544 Question

Mohammadreza Rashad mohammadreza5712 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:52:13 EDT 2019

Hi dear Dave,
Thanks for your attention, I ran the BRLTTY configurater as an
administrator, set braille display to ALVA and set communication port
to USB. Then went to NVDA Braille settings and chose BRLTTY as braille
display.
My question is now: How can I access to BRLTTY menu system? should I
use command line? Which command should I perform?
    Thanks in advance

> [quoted lines by Mohammadreza Rashad on 2019/09/10 at 17:08 +0430]
>
>>I could run the ALVA Satellite using BRLTTY and NVDA.
>
> What did you do to get it to work?
>
>>But, the quality of dots on the display aren't so good. Is there any
>> setting
>>availlable for dot firmness in BRLTTY?
>
> Yes. In brltty's Preferences Menu there's a submenu named Braille
> Presentation.
> Within that submenu there's a setting named Braille Firmness.
>
> --
> I believe the Bible to be the very Word of God: http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> Dave Mielke            | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
> Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |

     Best wishes,
     Mohammadreza Rashad