[BRLTTY] different input and output braille for a character

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 23 09:37:22 EDT 2019

[quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2019/09/23 at 14:31 +0330]

>I've not set a contraction table and defined a key binding for SIXDOTS+on
>command.

Which braille device are you using? Doesn't it already have a six-dot mode
binding? If not, we should add one.

>but again (after enabling SIXDOTS mode) all characters that have dots 7,8 in
>their definitions in text table, are displayed with 7,8 dots present.

Do you mean that you're seeing dots 7 and 8 when you read or that you still
need to type dots 7 and 8 for input?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |