[BRLTTY] 6.1 soon

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 10:42:30 EDT 2020

Hi Dave,

Dave Mielke schrieb am 30.03.2020, 19:07 -0400:
>The plan is to release 6.1 in a couple of weeks. Please test the latest
>development code so help ensure that there are no unexpected issues.

I am running the code now since a day. I've noticed that my display once
showed me a message that the braille driver was restarted and nothing happened
then. I restarted/reconnected the display and then things worked again. I am
using a HandyTech BRAILLE star 80.
Unrelated to 6.1, BRLTTY takes quite long to recognise this display, much
longer than other displays. It also happens that it shows garbled characters
on the display (after startup of BRLTTY). The usual fix is to reconnect the
display.

Please let me know if I can provide more details.

Thanks
Sebastian