[BRLTTY] cannot build latest development code

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Apr 3 20:05:07 EDT 2020

Hello,

John Covici, le ven. 03 avril 2020 19:54:33 -0400, a ecrit:
> Hi.  I was unable to build the development code from git.  I am not sure
> what is going on, so here is the whole build log.
>
> https://covici.com/owncloud/index.php/s/4e6eA8WGo367MHq
>
> I am currently using version 6.0 which compiled successfully.

Could you provide both build logs so they can be compared easily?

What happens here is that it tries to link in the static version of
libflite (/usr/lib/libflite.a) into a shared library, that's indeed
deemed to get relocation issues. Doesn't your system provide a shared
version of libflite like /usr/lib/libflite.so*?

Samuel