[BRLTTY] Custom text table on Android

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Aug 8 10:34:47 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Frans-Willem Post on 2020/08/07 at 17:53 +0200]

>I tried to follow these instructions, but did not succeed.

I just checked that code. It wasn't working properly, and has now been fixed.

Please update to the latest apk. In case you don't yet know, you can now do
this very easily by going to brltty's Actiins screen and clicking on Update
Application (at the bottom). The first time you do it, you may be asked to
enable installation from foreign sources for this package.

The right place to put the file on your SD card is: /brltty/nl.ttb

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |