[BRLTTY] navigation Android web (google chrome)

Jannie van Dommele-Muilwijk janniemuilwijk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:15:05 EDT 2020

What I really miss about Brllty compared to Brailleback is web navigation
features.

There are several shortcuts available for Android Google Chrome app that
make navigation easier.

 Shortcut keys are not available with Brltty.  To what extent is this possible?
 Now I prefer to grab the laptop for this.
 But on the road it takes a long time to look something up.
 It would make life outside the home a lot easier if web navigation
functions (google chrome) were possible.

Verzonden met AquaMail voor Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail