[BRLTTY] focussing difference when using TalkBack with- and without brltty

henk.abma at gmail.com henk.abma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:18:44 EDT 2020

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BRLTTY <brltty-bounces at brltty.app> Namens Dave Mielke
Verzonden: zaterdag 15 augustus 2020 18:10
Aan: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
<brltty at brltty.app>
Onderwerp: Re: [BRLTTY] focussing difference when using TalkBack with- and
without brltty

[quoted lines by henk.abma at gmail.com on 2020/08/15 at 01:19 +0200]

>This app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.nos.app

The screen it gives me doesn't match what you described. It's probably a
welcome or setup screen. Since I don't know Dutch, I'll need your hep. It
contains five items:

1) Notificaties
2) Wilt u notificaties ontvangen bij groot nieuws?
3) Nieuws (a check box)
4) Sportnieuws (a check box)
5) OPSLAAN

AH! That's a screen asking which news alert you want. The first checkbox is
for general news, the second one for sports news. They don't matter so you
can just turn them off.
The opslaan knop means save settings. So that's the one to press.

After that, the front page I described will be shown.

With kind regards,

Henk.