[BRLTTY] Can BRLTTY indicaste indentation?

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Fri Aug 21 10:08:50 EDT 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 09:00:10AM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Consider the following deeply indented Python statement.
> 					wordType = adverb
> There are five tabs. I would like BRLTTY to replace them with simicolons
> ;;;;;wordType = adverb
> This feature would have to be optional and easy to turn on and off. People sometimes use spaces to indicate indentation or even both tabs and spaces. I would like spaces replaced with commas. The feature should work only at the beginnings of lines. I've soon code with soo many tabs that the Braille display is blank.
> That makes coding really frustrating.
This isn't exactly what you want, but my solution for this has been to
shrink tabs from eight to four spaces in vim; that helped loads.

On a stylistic note, it might also be that the code needs refactoring to
be more pythonic, as "Flat is better than  nested." is one of the
language's core philosophies.

Regards,
S.M.
--