[BRLTTY] 6.2 soon.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 6 07:05:13 EST 2020

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2020/12/06 at 10:43 +0800]

>How about to make the character description according to locale?

I don't think the ICU (International Components for Unicode) library that we
use contains such a thing. I wish it did!

>For us zh-tw users to include NVDA's dictionary.

Did the NVDA people create such a dictionary? Even if they did, it wouldn't be
available on Linux. I suppose, if their license permits it, we could copy it.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |