[BRLTTY] Are changes needed for systemd 247.1?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 6 16:18:52 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Alexander Epaneshnikov on 2020/12/07 at 00:07 +0300]

There's a bit of a cryptic statement that says that SYSTEMD_WANTS isn't acted
upon if the device is already in the tree. I suppose this is possible. Could
you try duplicating the ACTIN=="add" line and, on the second one, changing add
to change? I've seen it called both change and changed, so maybe you'll need to
try both. In any event, the change one should still go to the add label.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |