[BRLTTY] Are changes needed for systemd 247.1?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Dec 8 20:03:09 EST 2020

I can confirm that the latest systemd unit file in the master branch
enables BRLTTY to remain running on my system after the boot process
completes. (I re-installed Alexander's brltty-git package for this test.)

Thank you for excellent work on this issue, which I assume will be
included in the 6.2 release.