[BRLTTY] OT: embossing to network Index DV5 from Linux

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:55:05 EST 2020

Thanks all for the help! After I put in the *correct* IP address, it
works! Just a few oddities:

* When printing text files, like files in the Emacs Org-mode (.org)
format, it comes out in computer braille. That's not too bad, actually.

* When printing out Microsoft Word files, (.docx), no formatting is
preserved. Is there a way to preserve the formatting of the document?

Thanks all for the help!