[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 23:14:38 EST 2020

Hello all, hope this message finds ya all well!
I've just purchased a Braille Me which as I understand, has received
some love in the Brltty community in the form of driver support for
what is the Inceptor braille display.
After googling quite a bit, and a lot of trial, and error, I've come
to the conclusion that I must either be doing something wrong, or that
the support hasn't been quite emplimented yet for Linux.
I'm pretty familiar with the brltty.conf file now, and have tried a
number of things, with no joy.
The unit works fine, and connects to N.V.D.A. and Brailleback just
fine, in usb and bluetooth as advertised.
Currently I'm trying to get it working in Slint, which is based on Slackware.
My other braille display, a Powerbraille 80 from TSI works just fine
so I know Brltty is working.
Thanks much for any pointers.
And may I say thank you much for Brltty. Deeeeeeee Licious!

Tc... Cheereo!