[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:12:47 EST 2020

Hello again and thanks much for the quick and detailed response.
I think for now I'll stick with the stable release and I'll keep
trying with bluetooth.
I did add the bluetooth address to the bluetooth device line.
I think I can stop changing things up since I got the device to
connect with the dongle. If I can get it to consistantly connect that
way I agree, the internal one should work too.
The typing was the first thing I noticed, and it worked quite well.
Navigating was confusing, and I couldn't get the help file to load
which I think would have helped me know what keys to hit for what
functions.
Anyway, I'll get back to you with further info when I fight with it some more.
Thanks again for your patience with a total newbie.
Have a great day...
Cheereo!