[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:15:29 EST 2020

Hello again Dave:
Wow, that's once again much to think about, and I do hope they'll be
helpful on that update. Meanwhile, I'll make the attempt on the latest
code and try usb.
As for navigation in Brailleback, that seemed to work pretty well. The
only thing I had to take into account was the scrolling of the screen
but I rather expected that. I was actually able to read pretty well
with it when I took the scrolling into account, because not all of the
content is visible at once.
Thanks much for that information, and I'll get back to you on what
happened in usb when I go to Github and grab the code.
Do I want the master branch or is there a later one I should try?
Till then, take good care...
Cheereo!