[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jan 8 13:16:56 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2020/01/06 at 12:49 -0500]

>Of course, this is only just for now. We'll try to fix this all up as best we
>can. If the manufacturer won't accept my suggestion then what we may end up
>doing is having brltty's driver unconvert the converted key combinations back
>to BrailleMe key combinations.

If you can build the latest development code then the INceptor braille driver
should now work a lot better. For both Bluetooth and USB, the key combinations
are now back converted to the keys you're actually pressing.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |