[BRLTTY] Loud sounds of BRLTTY for Android

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jan 17 15:54:04 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Nikita on 2020/01/17 at 23:14 +0300]

>Sorry, but I don't see these items in preferences.
>If you look at the list of all menu items for translation, then there is
>nothing similar either.
>https://brltty.app/archive/Android/android-strings.txt
>There aren't even the words "tune" or "volume"
>Are we exactly talking about the same application?

Yes, but not about the same part of the application. Perhaps you aren't
familiar with brltty's Preferences Menu. You don't get to it from an Android
screen as it's a completely internal feature. You get to it via a key
combination on your braille device. If your braille device has a braille
keyboard then it's probably Space+p (dots 1234). If I know which braille device
you have then I can tell you what its key combination is to get into the
Preferneces Menu.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |