[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 21 09:05:31 EST 2020

[quoted lines by tony seth on 2020/01/19 at 14:23 -0800]

Please update to the latest development code and let me know if you like the
way the cursor is now represented. Rather than dots 7,8, which don't exist,
it's represented by dots 3,6. I suspect that you might want to set the cursor
to blinking so that you can differentiate it from a minus sign.

When using USB, Space+Dot8 now gives you a quick way to check the time. Also,
the info (status) line - Dots12,s (dits 234) - is now readable when using a
small (20 cells or less) six-dot device.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |