[BRLTTY] Android: getting to the more optons menu in PureWriter with brltty

henk.abma at gmail.com henk.abma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:37:14 EST 2020

Sounds good to me!
On the one hand it seems logical to suggest brltty stays on the selected
window until that window disappears, however I can imagine situations where
you want to return to another window if the one selected doesn't
automatically goe away. When using the touch screen that's easy, just touch
elsewhere, however when only using the braille display, you need to be able
to change windows too.

With kind regards,

Henk.