[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and SSH from Windows

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Jul 1 04:48:25 EDT 2020

I presonally use Puty for Windows. You can even try to install The latest
stable Brrltty for Windows it run as A service and may be, that it would
allow you to use standard Windows console or Puty console by using Braille
device and Braille device buttons.
You can give it A try. Microsoft is preparing special Windows subsystem for
Linux release, which will contain new virtualisation module and real Linux
kernel and Dbus support and even X11 aps could be used. I do not know, how
it will look with Pulseaudio and sound support.