[BRLTTY] Devices file.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 3 14:44:41 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2020/07/03 at 19:53 +0200]

>Here is the devices file.

Thanks. The basic USB information is now defined, but there are secrets still
to be discovered.

Are you able to build brltty from its repository? If so, could you please build
on the baum-340 branch and let me know what the next error is? Please don't
replace your production brltty with this. Best to build but not install it, and
test it via the run-brltty script in the top-level directory of the source
tree.

Does the Baum 340 support Bluetooth? If so, could you please run "hcitool scan"
and let me know it's Bluetooth name? Best if you can attach the output so that
it can be read accurately. For example, it's important to know what's uppercase
and what's lwoercase, exactly where spaces are, etc.

Which keys does it have, and how are they laid out?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |