[BRLTTY] Raspberry Pi bluetooth pairing question

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Mon Jul 20 14:48:09 EDT 2020

Thanks, Mario. Yes, I had read the readme, but I missed the fact that I
didn't need a connect command.

For whatever reason, brltty with bluetooth: wasn't auto-detecting my Focus
80. After pairing, I specified the full Bluetooth address to brltty, and it
worked! Autodetect would be nice, but it's certainly not a requirement.

Thanks very much,
Keith