[BRLTTY] 6.4 soon

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 16 20:27:18 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2021/08/16 at 22:58 +0200]

>I have got the same error, fixed building from the root of the source tree.

If I'm understanding correctly, you have this problem when not building in the source tree but it works properly when building in the source tree? Is that right?

I just tried building outside the source tree and didn't have the problem. Could you please tell me how you established the build environment where it doesn't work?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |