[BRLTTY] Using BRLTTY with Orbit Reader 20 on Android and Windows with NVDA

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:46:01 EDT 2021

Hi. Thanks for this. I just did a reinstall since things were behaving
strangely even after trying to fix the file. BRLTTY is installed and the
Baum driver is selected. I tried to install BRLAPI and I'm still getting
the error about Python -32 being required and not found in my registry. I
have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Python installed, so I'm not sure
what the problem could be here.