[BRLTTY] Installed latest BRLTTY on Android but Chorded commands for Global Actions not working (using Brailliant BI 40)

Vivien Palcic vivienpalcic at westnet.com.au
Mon Jun 14 08:47:08 EDT 2021

Hi Dave, and thank you for your reply. I went to the site for
downloading the Android SDK, for which there's a link in the documentation:

https://developer.android.com/studio

But I don't know which version I need. Your documentation says:

"BRLTTY is currently being built using:
• Version 29.0.3 of the Android SDK build tools."

On the Android SDK tools website, however, the Windows 64-bit version
they recommend is android-studio-ide-202.7351085-windows.exe. I'm not
familiar enough with this sort of thing; so is the Version 29.0.3 of the
Android SDK build tools only for installing onto Android devices? Do I
need that for this purpose (ie getting the device log)? You were
referring in your earlier email to installing Android's SDK onto the
computer, and my Windows machine runs 64-bit.

Regards

Vivien