[BRLTTY] Help to create a new braille device

Jagdish Panda jagdishpanda1729 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:21:30 EDT 2021

Hii,
Using HID is actually a great idea, this will help to easily synchronise
new devices to the BRLTTY. We would like to develop our device using this
HID with your support. So, as a quick solution for testing the functioning
of our product, I'm using voyager drivers for now. Let's also start working
on the HID for BRLTTY side and device side using BLE.

Also regarding the cell count in voyager driver, it is initiating
communication if we give the cell count 12 but our device has only 10
cells. When 10 is sent, it is failing to connect

Wrm regards,
Jagdish