[BRLTTY] Help to create a new braille device

discapacidad5 discapacidad5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:28:08 EST 2021

Hi, I don't speak English, I'm using the google translator, I hope
they understand me, my language is Spanish

I am developing a braille line with the ardiuno IDE and esp32 I have
all the hardware but my problem is precisely that I do not fear how to
communicate with the esp32

I have tried to connect the serial monitor of ardiuno and connect the
esp32 by bluetooth and in the output of the serial port I get pure
question marks and unreadable characters

I would like help to develop the software that would go in the esp32
that exchange data with the devices

my project consists of a very low cost braille display probably anyone
can manufacture with less than $ 50 the idea is to create everything
and make it available so that anyone can print their own braille
display on a 3d printer and added the esp32 card and the driver can
make your own braille line I hope someone can help me