[BRLTTY] TSI braille display protocol

Songpakorn Punongong songpakorn at read-ring.com
Thu Nov 18 23:28:45 EST 2021

Hi

Maybe you can adapt my code.

My braille display prototypes are based on ESP32. They communicate with
Android smartphones via Bluetooth.
The protocol for braille code in Bluetooth strings is very simple. It
starts with [brl] followed by a hexadecimal number for each column of
braille stream.
Each bit of that number represents each row of braille cells. For example,
the bluetooth string "[brl]703370337033" will display "LGLGLG" on the
device.

I have c code for the ESP32 TTGO-T7 board and a smartphone app created on
Kodular to control it via Bluetooth.

The app apk can be downloaded on my website
https://www.read-ring.com/downloads
I don't know how to share a Kodular project without exporting to a large
file, though.

Cheers
Song