[BRLTTY] Mac OS Questions

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Mon Nov 22 07:26:25 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am a newbie to using Brltty on mac, though have some experience doing so under Linux. I just wanted to write to see if anyone has any tips for doing so. I have built a binary, but am currently struggling a bit with getting bluetooth to work. Obviously, I will need to turn off VoiceOver, and I gather this will only work in screen. Most of the time I’m happy with the braille  support provided by Apple, I just figured that something to supplement it would be nice on occasion, particularly in the terminal.
Any insights from fellow mac people would be appreciated.
Thanks much,
Zack.

Sent from my iPhone