[BRLTTY] please check needed version of hid stuff in configure scripts

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Nov 23 17:51:15 EST 2021

[quoted lines by Halim Sahin on 2021/11/23 at 08:09 +0100]

>> Those three macros are definitely not being defined. Which package is
>> your /usr/include/linux/hidraw.h in, and which version of that package
>> do you have?
>
>linux-libc-dev:
>  Installed: 5.4.0-90.101

Very interesting. I thought that they'd been defined for a long time. It turns out that HIDIOCGRAWUNIQ wasn't introduced until (kernel version) 5.6,
and that the other two weren't introduced until 5.11. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |