[BRLTTY] TSI braille display protocol

Songpakorn Punongong songpakorn at read-ring.com
Mon Oct 4 23:23:37 EDT 2021

Hi Deniz,

You are not alone here. I am also developing my own braille display on
Arduino learning from c++ code in BRLTTY.
Since it is still in the prototyping stage, I still need to learn a bit
before asking Dave to deploy the new patch across the BRLTTY platform.
We can contact each other directly and share what we've learned and
developed to speed up the process.

Cheers,
Song

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 1:55 AM deniz sincar <dsincar29 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again. No, I don’t want to make a braille emulator for now. Just it
> was an idea before. I want to show some data from sensors on the braille
> display: connecting Arduino board straight to braille display. However, the
> function to send serial in Arduino is: serial.print or Serial.println. ok,
> I will look to writeCells more, but… I am hardly understanding c++ for now.
>

> Отправлено с iPhone

Songpakorn Punongong, Mr.
CEO & CTO

ReadRing Co., Ltd.
Tax ID: 0105560141347
www.read-ring.com
328/1 Memorial Building of Ray C. and Elizabeth Downs, 2nd Floor
PhayaThai Road, Thanon Phetchaburi Sub-district, Ratchathewi District
Bangkok 10400, THAILAND
+66813510162