[BRLTTY] connect a serial com braille display to mac running bootcamp windows

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Fri Sep 10 10:05:13 EDT 2021

Hi Deniz,
I remember from th very beginning of this century that I tried to connect
my new laptop wish USB to the braille display I had at the time with
serial.
The converter I had, standard int the company, didn't work at all. A
colleguea had a private USB <>serial converter that did work perfectly.
Ik had a lot of trouble convincing the company to buy me a converter of
the same type and model.
So, there may be problems with the converter that you can only solve by
replacing it with a model that works.
I don't remember all the details, it is 20 years or so ago.

	Adrian