[BRLTTY] brltty with the Orbit Reader 40?

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Mon Sep 27 15:18:06 EDT 2021

Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> It's detecting it but then failing. I think I know why but would like
> to verify. Could you please send me a copy of your
> /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices while the Orbit Reader 40 is connected?

Attached, though I don't believe we need to worry about the Vario Ultra
40 emulation any longer.  I have both USB and Bluetooth connectivity
working, without the emulation.

Your orbit-reader branch worked like a charm for the USB connection.
The bluetooth connection worked when I specified the hardware
address.  I had paired it with bluetoothctl, but for whatever reason,
that apparently wasn't good enough.

Thank you so much!

-- Chris