[BRLTTY] Updated to BRLTTY 6.4 but still getting announcement "BRLTTY 6.3"

Vivien Palcic vivienpalcic at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 29 00:33:53 EDT 2021

Hi,

I obtained the 6.4 update via the BRLTTY site, copied it over to my
phone and installed it, and even had the "done" button indicating the
installation had completed; yet I'm still getting the indication of
"BRLTTY 6.3" - eg when I'm back on the Home screen and/or  have
connected via bluetooth. Then when I attempt to update within the app
itself, it says "Application not updated: same version: 6.4 (101711872)"
and there's the OK button. So I'm at a loss as to why these two
seemingly conflicting indications are happening.

Regards

Vivien