[BRLTTY] brltty on Mac Monterey: screen

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:33:46 EDT 2022

I've managed to install brltty, apparently successfully, on both my laptop
and an iMac running Mac Monterey. The only way I could find to do this was to
install in /opt/local since Apple has now made even /usr/local read-only.
My next question/problem is with installing screen.

I tried screen-4.2.1. I got errors even in ./configure though I was able
to patch successfully. Later I can try this again and share the results if
necessary. Right now I just want to know if 4.2.1 is the version of screen
Mac users on this list are using, if so are you getting it from any
particular source, and if anybody has had trouble configuring it after
patching.

Thanks for any help.

--
Cheryl