[BRLTTY] BRLTTY moving the braille window without being asked to

Elias Oltmanns eo at nebensachen.de
Fri Aug 19 12:30:34 EDT 2022

Hi Sébastien,

can you rule out that it might just be a key getting stuck every once in
a while? This is what happened to me recently, in this case on a new
device having a slight but rather annoying defect. So, it might be worth
thinking about. For instance, does it only happen when you move up or
have you also observed a similar behaviour when moving in another
direction?

Best wishes,

Elias