[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:04:57 EST 2022

The errors that are confusing in this log are that braille display drivers cannot be found. Also, after launching brltty as root, I noticed that orca stopped working with the display and the message that I see is "Screen is not in the text mode". You also mentioned that it's needed to launch brltty as root, do I understand correctly that when starting the system it launches as a user that we are logged in? Is it necessary to fix all errors it displays when launched not as root user? Thank you!

Best regards,
Vsevolod
https://github.com/sevapopov2