[BRLTTY] Orbit Writer bluetooth braille keyboard, key presses do nothing, BRLTTY 5.5 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Emma Sajic esajic at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 15:13:10 EDT 2022

Hi Dave,
Thanks so much for all your help and advice on this.

On 04/07/2022 03:53, Dave Mielke wrote:
  > Perhasp brltty's driver is restarting.

I retried just now and the Bluetooth is now working. The only difference
in what I'm doing is that I added the bt option to the debug switch. So
in one console I'm running (as root):

brltty -n -e -ldebug,bt -L /tmp/brltty-debug-bluetooth-110722.log

In the other console I'm running as my normal user:

xbrlapi --quiet

The Orbit Writer connects eventually and I'm able to write this text

hihi hello

Have attached the log file so you can take a look and see if there's
anything I've been doing that was causing it to fail before.

Much appreciated,
Cheers!
Emma