[BRLTTY] Orbit Writer bluetooth braille keyboard, key presses do nothing, BRLTTY 5.5 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Emma Sajic esajic at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 15:49:47 EDT 2022

Hi Dave,

On 11/07/2022 20:26, Dave Mielke wrote:
> That wouldn't be doing anything to make it work. Please try again without it.

Retried just now without the bt switch and it worked first time!

In one console I'm running (as root):

brltty -n -e -ldebug -L /tmp/brltty-debug-bluetooth-110722-2ndattempt.log

In the other console I'm running as my normal user:

xbrlapi --quiet

The Orbit Writer connects right away and I'm able to write this text

hello

It's working brilliantly right now which is great but I'm not sure what
caused that! Am attaching the log file from this 2nd attempt.

Cheers!
Emma