[BRLTTY] Russian braille tables and orca issue

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:48:30 EDT 2022

17.03.2022 17:57, Dave Mielke пишет:
> I'm not sure about how Orca does things since I do most things in text mode. Could you please test brltty within a text console and let us know if you have the same (or maybe different) problems?
I have just tried using the contracted braille table in console and I
can tell that this problem doesn't appear there. I cannot tell how the
situation is with Windows at the moment, but the punctuation symbols in
console when using the contracted table are displayed as expected.
However, when installing ru-g1 or ru-litbrl-detailed table in Orca's
preferences, the punctuation symbols are not displayed as in console
already.
> Is this for Russian-specific punctuation, English punctuation, or both?
I don't really understand your question. Could you please explain it more?
Thank you.
--
regards,
Vsevolod